Pages

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

He Can Roll the Other Way!

Just like 2 seconds ago Oliver rolled BY HIMSELF from his back to his tummy!
I cannot believe this kid.
The doc said that he was shocked that he could roll from his tummy to his back already and I shouldn't expect the back to the tummy for another month or so.
Well apparently Oliver has his own time line!
I hope he's not walking too soon! All he ever wants to do is stand and he's already starting to bring one foot in front of the other and trying to 'walk'.

P.S. sorry about not posting! Our computer is still being fixed and so I've been at my mom's every day. Sadly I've been working on paper after paper after paper for my Capstone class so I don't get to really entertain myself online. I will post his 4 month photo soon!

1 comment:

  1. Oh boy you are going to have a mover! That will keep your hands full.

    ReplyDelete