Pages

Monday, February 2, 2009

Almost 10 lbs!

Today we had a little adventure to the pediatrician.
Mr. Oliver has been VERY constipated!
But I won't embarrass him anymore, my point is he gained so much weight!
Oliver will be 1 month old tomorrow and he weighs 9 lbs 14 oz!
This is huuuge for our little Bubba since he had lost so much weight at the beginning.
He was born at 7 lbs 7 oz, went down to 7 lbs 1 oz the next day and then down to 6 lbs 13 oz the day after.
This is all normal of course, up to 10% of their body weight may be lost in the first 5 days.
But they were getting worried when he reached the 7% mark paired with his slight jaundice.

Sooooo anyway...I love that my tiny baby boy is becoming a chunk. You should see the double chin on this kid! Taking after his momma for sure!






Have I mentioned how in love I am with this little boy?

No comments:

Post a Comment