Pages

Monday, July 16, 2012

1 Mom. 3 Kids. 1 Zoo.

I've been taking a ton of pictures since Felix was born, so these last few posts are picture heavy!

I hit a mommy milestone in which I took my 3.5 year old, my 20 month old, and my newborn to Woodland Park Zoo all by myself. Yikes. But I did it with no breakdowns, too. Talk about an ego boost. Haha. But I have to say that my confidence in my parenting has skyrocketed. Now that I'm a stay at home mom (for the most part), I've had to take all 3 kids with me to all sorts of places. During this last pregnancy the thought of managing all of them at once terrified me and even made me think my decision to have a 3rd child was wrong.

Thank goodness I proved myself wrong.

A little snack and plastic crocodile shaped juices.

Who needs a double stroller? I never use mine anyway!

There were monkeys in the tree howling...Scarlett was scared.

Besides the hippos, the orangutans are my favorite!

Oliver quite enjoyed the orangutans as well.

My goal is to get him here every year.

They seemed to really like the flamingos.

Drumming in the African village.

She's too cute sometimes.

The giraffes! Oliver's favorite.

The hippos!

She didn't know what to think of this guy.

Oliver drove his car all over the hippo.

One picture of Felix since he slept the whole time.

Always have to take a picture with the lion.

No comments:

Post a Comment