Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Oliver's Quips

George and I were reminiscing about some of Oliver's recent funnies and I have to post so I don't forget:

After finding Scarlett's Infant Tylenol (we call it "medicine juice" and he LOVES it):
Oliver: "What's this called?"
Me: "Sissy's medicine."
Oliver: "I want some."
Me: "No, no, sweetie. That's only for when baby is sick."
Oliver: "I'm sick. I love it."

Oliver's response to anything he wants is...... "I love it!"
For example, we pass Papa John's: "Momma, pizza!! Pizza! I want some, I love it!!"
Or perhaps we stroll by some Toy Story or Cars toys: "Momma, I want some! I love (enter what he loves here)! Sooooooo, more examples: "I LOVE Buzz Lightyear bike!" "I can have it? Pleeeeeease!"




Hahaha. He's such a joy and mostly just a total crack up! He is so charismatic and a true comedian. Oliver loves to make people laugh! He's the kind of kid that would make the perfect child actor. The only thing standing in his way is his shyness. It's getting better and he warms up to people faster, I just wish people could see his personality right off the bat so they could fall in love with his charm like I do day after day!

No comments:

Post a Comment