Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Finger Painting for Thanksgiving

I am a holiday Nazi!

I love decorating and cooking and anything to do with holidays!

Now that I have a baby I can make him do all sorts of arts and crafts with me. Ugh. Too. Much. Fun!

So for the Thanksgiving 2009 Edition I thought I would get Oliver's hand prints and make that into a turkey. I chose paint. I know what you're thinking....10 month old..paint? Horrible idea. Construction paper would be better, right?

No no my friends, again, I chose paint!

Here are the pictures:

Some sort of paint catcher: check.

Wipes for spot treatment: check.
Baby: check

Touching paint for the first time:

Hand prints:

This ain't so bad:

This REALLY ain't so bad!

Oh no!

Mommy decided to do some baby painting!

It's in my mouth!

Clean up in the big yellow tub. :]

So happy.

Some of the works of art:




It was really fun and it was all caught on video. Oh man!

Stay tuned for the Christmas arts and crafts Edition!

No comments:

Post a Comment